Tomas Milašauskas is one of the most experienced and respected real estate lawyers in the Baltics. In addition to his legal expertise, Tomas Milašauskas has excellent academic and practical knowledge about real estate economics and real estate finance.
Gedimino av. 10, LT-01103, Vilnius, Lithuania
Mobile: +370 612 84946
Tomas Milašauskas has two decades of experience as a real estate lawyer, specialising in commercial real estate. He has been involved as an advisor in the majority of real estate investment transactions since the beginning of real estate investment activities in Lithuania. Tomas Milašauskas has been constantly ranked as one of the best real estate lawyers by all major legal directories.
Tomas also serves on the board of directors at Grinvest, which has become one of the most active real estate investors in Lithuania.
- 2017-2018 Studies at International Real Estate Business School (University of Regensburg, Harvard University, ESSEC Singapore, University of Reading)
- 2012 University of Cambridge Judge Business School, Executive education diploma
- 2011 Harvard Law School, Executive education (Leadership in Law Firms) diploma
- 2001 International Business School, postgraduate diploma in Business Management
- 1999 Vilnius University, Magister Artium
- Since 2018 Board Member at Grinvest (Singapore)
- 2009 – 2018 Partner and Head of Real Estate at Ellex Valiunas ir partneriai
- 2006 – 2009 Partner and Head of Real Estate at Sorainen
- 2002 – 2006 Attorney at Lideika, Petrauskas, Valiunas ir partneriai LAWIN
- 1998 – 2002 General Counsel at Hansa Lizingas
- 1997 – 1998 Lawyer at Lietuvos Draudimo Kreditu Draudimas
- Spanish (basic)